Thursday, February 28, 2019

Who am I ?




Hi, I'm Ana Maria and I'm a passionate HR. I have 5 years experience in HR field and every day I try to find new things and learn new things.
My first contact with HR was thru an internship where I had the opportunity to see what means a HR department.








From university, my knowledge about HR people was that they only do documents and they are involved in some activities like recruiting, but this 3 month of HR rocked my world.

My mentor was totally opposed to what the "British researchers" say would be a HR professional, he was a dazed men but he did his job with phenomenal dedication. I was among the lucky ones who had more than one mentors during that period and I think that was the thing that helped me to become what I am today was my curiosity. I stressed my mentors with my questions every single day, but I managed to learn what payroll and admin means (and this is what I do now) and I realized that HR field can not be define so strictly because from my point of view this job is fantastic and involves a lot of activities from which some extraordinary things can come up.

I try to invest as much as possible in me, to develop myself as much as possible on this area that I love so much and in the same time I try to answer to my thousands of questions that are hunting me every day.






No comments:

Post a Comment